Ward 4 is where I work and live, and it has been both an honor and a joy to serve and advocate for what I believe is the heartbeat of our city, Ward 4. We’ve accomplished much in the last 18 months, but important work remains that will require sustained leadership and engaged support from Ward 4 to accomplish. I ask for your vote to reelect me on Feb. 13, 2018.
If elected, I will:
- Continue to have an open door policy for Ward 4 residents and be accessible to their ideas and concerns.
- Continue to vote with fidelity to the Center City Visioning process, preserving and protecting our neighborhoods.
- Continue to insist on a franchise agreement with OG&E that protects city interests, business needs and the rights of Norman rate payers.
- Provide and advocate for solutions for a stand-alone senior citizens center.
- Improve walkability and bike access of central Norman by securing capital investment for the area.
- Promote transparency and accountability in city government.
- Protect Norman’s natural resources and advocate for storm water solutions, to include advocacy for green-energy efficient building incentives and a low-impact development program.
- Continue to ensure openness and fairness for all Norman Forward projects.
- Continue to vote to budget in a prudent manner that protects the arts and social services.